Dark Light Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of Tomorrow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today Empty
PostSubject: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Name: Just call me Slay!

Best Species: Alien (runner)

Experience: About 4 years
Started off in 100+ became leader, went into ETA(Estimated Time or Arrival) became leader as well, Decided to form DTF(Down to ****) yes I have a humorous side, but too many members were showing signs of hacking so I had to toss it. Went into RFW(Red Fox Warriors), didn't see many members playing anymore, but yet they were constantly on vent go figure.

Behavior: Proper, but outspoken, if I see anyone hacking I will state so, I may keep my mouth shut if they're using mini macros but I'm quite certified to make that judgment call.

Favorite Map: Don't have one, as long as I get to play.

Do you BK?: Sometimes very inconsistently meaning I definitely try not to, but shit happens.

Do you SK?: No I don't, unless someone is standing there waiting for me to spawn then I will of course fight back.

Do you TK?:I don't.

Anything else just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Gir
Gir

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:47 am

TK stands for Team Kill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 pm

why the **** do that that's pretty pointless
Back to top Go down
Gir
Gir

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm

is that the nostalgia critic in your avatar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

no, thats just chester i love chester
Back to top Go down
Gir
Gir

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 am

ok welcome to the clan dont ask me to play cause my avp2 stopped working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today   A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today Empty

Back to top Go down

A lil Intro, Megatron recruited me today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Light Clan :: Recruitment-
Jump to: